Peach Properties and the clients we represent appreciate the services you will provide and the ongoing business relationship we share.
Our policy requires all industry partners supply us with information concerning their operation. These policies are in accordance with state and federal regulations, as well as good business practices regarding licensing, insurance and taxes. Please review and ready the following. Work can not begin unless we have all documents necessary. When you have all your documents ready please submit them on the next page.
In order to receive prompt payment, we must have the following information on file:
- Completed Vendor Agreement. You can find a blank copy here Vendor Agreement – Cover Sheet to be Signed
- A w9 must also be filled out and can be found here W9
- Certificate of Workers Compensation Policy and expiration date.
(Note: If you are self-employed and are not required to carry Workers Compensation, please indicate that with a handwritten note and upload that note.)
- An original Certificate of Liability Insurance with current coverage. This certificate should also give the expiration date of the policy.
- Confirmation of your Certificate of Liability Insurance that your coverage does not exclude multi-family products, projects, coverage or homeowners associations.
- Copy of your Contractors License and expiration date (if applicable)
ALL DOCUMENTATION MUST BE RECEIVED IN OUR OFFICE PRIOR TO YOU COMMENCING SERVICES AT ANY PROPERTY!
In addition to State and Federal Regulations, vendors must adhere to certain Peach Properties guidelines.
- You pay out of pocket for all initial repairs and services. Peach Properties does not pre-pay invoices or work orders except in special circumstances (pre-approval is required).
- Residents are NEVER required to tender any payment or compensation on site. In addition, residents should NEVER be asked to assist you with any work that is being conducted.
- All work in excess of $200.00 will need a signed approval by the property manager. Please submit a bid via email to the specific property manager . The email will need to outline work with an estimated cost and breakdown of services to complete. Once approved work can begin.
- Any work or materials not ordered and authorized by this office will not be reimbursed.
- Peach Properties will reimburse you within 30-40 days of received invoice.
- Invoice Payment Period — Invoices sent to Peach Properties by the vendor must be sent to and received by Peach Properties within 30 days of job completion. Peach Properties is NOT obligated to pay the invoice if the vendor fails to comply with this 30-day policy.
- Invoice Labelling — Invoices sent to Peach Properties must NOT be billed to Peach Properties. Invoices must be made out to the entity/ address where the job was performed by the vendor. Vendors may send invoices in CARE OF Peach Properties. Any bills made to Peach Properties will be returned. Peach Properties does not accept responsibility for any bills made out to Peach Properties.You MUST guarantee your work.
Fair Housing — All employees involved in working alongside Peach Properties are obligated to follow the laws established by the Fair Housing Act. More information can be found at https://www.justice.gov/crt/fair-housing-act-2
After your initial set-up, your documentation must be kept current at all times. If new documentation is not received by the expiration date, this may result in immediate termination of services!
We thank you in advance for your cooperation and assistance! Should you be selected for work we will email you directly.