For Rent - Commercial, Office, Shop
Space Available Downtown for office use at the prior Bring’s Funeral Home, located at 236 S. Scott Ave.
Two stories available, with private offices and large open areas. Limited off street parking available. Great historic building in the heart of Downtown, steps from the Temple of Music and Art, the Children Museum and the TCC. Scott Avenue was renovated into one of the most beautiful streets in Tucson with wide side walks and historic lighting.
In 2015 Ron Schwabe partnered with Marcel Dabdoub in the purchase and redevelopment of The Brings Building. The Brings Funeral Home originally opened in 1928. It has been converted into a two story, 13,845 square foot building consisting of build-to-suit office spaces ranging from 200 to 6,000 square feet. Brings is located in the heart of Downtown Tucson, close to the UniSource Building and the Scottish Rite Cathedral. Tenants have easy access to the modern streetcar, other professional buildings, and cafes and restaurants.
- 2 Ground Floor 200 SF offices right off the lobby.
- Three separate creative studio spaces each with around 220 SF.
- Exterior Garage with adjoining work room and immediate access to 2nd floor staircase. Square footage just under 500 SF.
- Four offices with lobby and bathroom just off main stairwell. Access to large balcony overlooking downtown and Catalina Mountains. Roughly 1,250 SF.
- Two large multi-purpose spaces with 950 SF.
- Large open area with a private office and two multi-purpose spaces. 2,100 SF.
- 6 large offices directly off back stair case with 1,000 SF. Could be combined with garage space on first floor.
For more information, please contact Patricia Schwabe at email@example.com or 520-603-6103.