Development

Current, future and past residential and commercial development

Wildcat Storage

Wildcat Storage 2

Built between the 1920’s and 1940’s, a portion of this 62,000 square foot property located at 657 W. St Mary’s Road, originally served as auxiliary barracks during WWII, and then for 60 years served as the main plant for Arizona Sash & Door. Converted to Wildcat Storage / Work Shops in 2004. Peach Properties involvement included property acquisition, a conversion plan, construction, initial leasing and operations.