Thank you for inquiring about residency at a Peach Property! In order to quickly process information on your application, the following is needed:
**To reserve a unit one must pay the full security deposit and contact your property manager as soon as you do so.
***Security deposits are non-refundable upon approval of your application.
- Each occupant over 18 will need to fill out an application.
- You will need to create a log-in with an email address to fill out the application.
- It is $35 non-refundable application fee to process your application.
- Payments (Application Fee, Tenant Admin Fee, and Deposit) can be made online (button below). We also accept checks or money orders, which can be sent or delivered to our office at 44 E. Broadway Blvd. Unit 300 Tucson, AZ 85701.
- Verifiable income must be at least 2.5 times the monthly rent. Copies of paycheck stubs or a letter on company letterhead from your employer stating income per month may be requested by Peach Properties for verification. If you are self employed, a current 1099 or tax return will meet this requirement.
- Any “other source of income”, such as Government Assistance, or Education Grants, we will need the paperwork that verifies the amount.
- Make sure all telephone numbers and addresses on the application are correct and complete.
- If rental history is from a private owner, we will need a copy of your Rental Agreement, or 6 months of canceled rent checks, or money order receipts.
- Credit must be moderate, no evictions, no open bankruptcy, medical and student loans will be waived.
- Money owed to landlords or any felony on record is grounds for immediate denial of the application.
- Please note that the rental policy of Peach Properties is a maximum of two (2) occupants per bedroom.
To fill-out your application and pay your application fee online now select the button below.